The banker “suicide” saga has just reached a new level as a top level JPMorgan attorney has been exterminated in a hit & run incident involving a minivan.
JPM attorney Joseph Giampapa was killed over the weekend when he was struck by a minivan in a hit and run incident. Giampapa was reportedly hit and thrown 150 ft and was pronounced dead at the scene. No charges have been filed.
It gets better: Giampapa was JPMorgan’s top commercial bankruptcy lawyer (SVP).
Somehow we suspect the incident was not inflicted by a soccer mom.
The JP Morgan outside counsel manual, listing Giampapa as their Commercial Bank Bankruptcy SVP:
Commercial Bank Bankruptcy & Workout
Joseph Giampapa, SVP and Associate General Counsel
Giampapa’s legal profile.
The Columbus Dispatch’s coverage of the incident: Cyclist, 56, struck by minivan in Piqua
Recall that Jim Willie informed SD readers several weeks ago that international bankers are dropping like flies to prevent details on massive FOREX fraud from reaching investigating authorities, and that European banking source “V” stated that the banker hit list includes top level banking executives, and also stated that suicided JP Morgan bankers Ryan Henry Crane & Gabriel Magee knew each other and had uncovered something.
Perhaps Giampapa had also uncovered too many secrets.
- JPM “suicide” wave resumes: Manhattan banker leaps to death
- Dead JPM bankers “Knew each other and had uncovered something”
- Bankers Suicided over their employers’ Uranium business?
- Exposing what lies beneath the bodies of dead bankers and what lies ahead for us
- FOREX fraud purge continues: Another JPMorgan Banker Mysteriously Dies
- Decoding the recent “suicides”: Establishment Wiping Out Whistleblowers?