Wednesday we reported that another JP Morgan banker has been found dead, as the latest banker to meet a sudden and untimely demise is Ryan Henry Crane, the Executive Director in JPMorgan’s Global Equities Group.
Today, Steve Quayle’s banker source “V”, who predicted that a wave of banker hits was imminent when the very first bankers began dropping last week, has dropped a bombshell regarding the death of Ryan Henry Crane.
V states that Crane oversaw all of the trade platforms and worked closely with Gabriel Magee of JPM’s London desk (who fell 32 stories off the JPM London roof moments after texting his g/f he would be home shortly), and that the pair had access to the exact same info.
V concludes Crane & Magee: “Knew each other and had uncovered something“.
V’s update on the latest JPMorgan banker to turn up dead is below:
One other thing he was the head at the program trading desk. Meaning he over saw all of the trades and was familiar with all of the software (trade platforms) that these trades were done in. This job works closely with guess what? That’s right the London desk and who died last week in London? That’s right Gabriel Magee the one who jumped off the 33rd floor. What was his post? Head of IT and trade platforms meaning he had access to info that Ryan Henry Crane would have.
They knew each other and uncovered something they were about the same age and these hits happen when two big announcements by JPM.
1. They are out of commodities, and
2. The wholesale selling of their HQ downtown to the Chinese.
“V” The Guerrilla Economist
- Bankers Suicided over their employers’ Uranium business?
- Exposing what lies beneath the bodies of dead bankers and what lies ahead for us
- FOREX fraud purge continues: Another JPMorgan Banker Mysteriously Dies
- Decoding the recent “suicides”: Establishment Wiping Out Whistleblowers?